Know more about Ana
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
20 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩2𝑩 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔.
High-achiever trilingual (English, Spanish, and Portuguese) professional with experience in creating and managing global go-to-market strategies, campaign and demand generation across all verticals in a matrix management environment, building and leading strong direct and virtual cross-functional teams for expansion and entry into domestic and international markets. Proven leadership by negotiating and influencing skills, and ability to achieve goals through Technology Partnerships, Alliances, Account Based Marketing (ABM), Social Selling, LinkedIn Sales Navigator (SSI = 93), Strategic Demand Generation Programs and Related Tactical Campaigns that tie all aspects of marketing into targeted demand efforts that increase opportunity pipeline.
• Accomplished as a multilingual marketing leader and business consultant covering over 20/yrs of exp. driving revenue by building and maintaining B2B relationships across Latin America, Caribbean, North America, EMEA and APAC territories
• Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong commercial acumen and ability to learn quickly
• Cross-functional influence and easy to engage with global executives, partners and customers, targeting business expansion, margin improvement and enhanced profitability in highly competitive environments
• Data Analysis, Market Research and Business Intelligence Analyst (with SQL proficiency)
• International background (Top worldwide conferences, including Expo Shanghai, China, MS Events, etc.)
𝑻𝑶𝑷 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑻𝑯𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝑮𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑼𝑷’𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑻𝑯𝑺𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 2.0:
• Achiever • Strategic • Learner • Communication • Positivity
Honored to be recognized for the CRN Women of the Channel list.
The 𝐂𝐑𝐍 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 list honors exceptional women for their strategic vision, thought leadership and channel advocacy that impacts growth and innovation in the channel.
Extremely humbled to be included with so many amazing female leaders from across the globe. Congratulations to all the women leaders on the list for your bar-raising contributions to the #Channel!